the machine arttt.....


All machines will have a tale to tell. A tale that is unique, a tale that is original, a tale that is a pure outcome of passion, dedication and commitment. I happened to witness the first stage of K1000 rally this week and got the opportunity to get inside the circuit and click pictures. What I saw was pure machine art and the story is something which I cannot express in words but can only be felt by heart. The best I can do to describe the event is to show you pictures and here goes the memories of K1000 rally stage I, Bangalore.


When met with passion and dedication, a machine gets its life. 
With the man behind its wheels, it is incarnated.


It was a lucky coincidence that we got to drive behind Gaurav Gill till the Stage I of K1000 rally, Bangalore

                                    



That was the only Evo 9 in the event. Even though the team couldn't perform well,  I respect the driver for having such an enthusiasm even at such an old age.



The Evo 9 was a sexy beast indeed


Let me be me. The polo preparing for the event.


Yeah you can get a glimpse of Gaurav here :)


Some random FMSCI official trying his hand in the circuit :p


That is the safety car and man, it was hell lot of a show to see him ripping off.


The only lady driver in the event. Now this is what I call real 'women empowerment' . Good going Harshitha :)





Lined up for the battle. Stage I, K1000 rally, Bangalore














Maybe the timings were bad, but Reyaz Farook indeed put a show.




more trip stories here :)

Photos : Wickedframes

Comments

Popular Posts